1. Which among the following is used in making liquors, medicines and as a fuel in aircrafts? (A) Propyl alcohol (B) Dimethyl alcohol (C) Ethyl alcohol (D) Methyl alcohol Ans. (C) 2.
133. Which of the following elements has the lowest melting point? (A) Titanium (B) Tungsten (C) Argon (D) Nickel Ans. (C) 134. The common name of sulphur is (A) Freon (B) Galena
55. Oxygen is a– (A) Reducing agent (B) Combustion nourishing (C) Constituent of all gas (D) Inflammable gas Ans. (B) 56. Carbon monoxide is an inflammable gas which one of the following
1. Identify the metal which is Non-toxic in nature– (A) Gold (B) Cadmium (C) Cobalt (D) Chromium Ans. (A) 2. Main constituent of liquid bleach is – (A) Hydrochloric acid (B) Sodium
77. What is the common name of Calcium Hypochlorite? (A) Water (B) Bleaching powder (C) Baking soda (D) Baking powder Ans. (B) 78. Spinach contains _____. (A) Lactic Acid (B) Oxalic Acid